| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Darbhanga in October is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 73mm (2.9in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Darbhanga October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Darbhanga, India
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Darbhanga:
- Mukteswar/ Kumaon, India - 715.7 kms (444.7 miles) WNW
- New Delhi, India - 899.8 kms (559.2 miles) WNW
- Kathmandu, Nepal - 178.5 kms (110.9 miles) NNW
- Agra, India - 789.4 kms (490.6 miles) W
- Allahabad, India - 424.6 kms (263.9 miles) W
- Daltonganj, India - 299.1 kms (185.9 miles) SW
- Sagar, India - 765 kms (475.4 miles) WSW
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 896.5 kms (557.1 miles) SW
- Bhubaneshwar, India - 657.9 kms (408.8 miles) S
- Jagdalpur, India - 881.8 kms (548 miles) SSW
- Lhasa, Tibet, China - 644.7 kms (400.6 miles) NE
- Guwahati, India - 567.4 kms (352.6 miles) E
- Cherrapunji, India - 593.2 kms (368.6 miles) E
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 593.2 kms (368.6 miles) E
- Dumka, India - 251.1 kms (156.1 miles) SSE
- Dhaka, Bangladesh - 543.7 kms (337.9 miles) ESE
- Kolkata/ Calcutta, India - 473.2 kms (294.1 miles) SSE
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 736 kms (457.3 miles) SE